Awasome HDR!

What is HDR?

In image processing, computer graphics and photography, high dynamic range imaging (HDRI) is a set of techniques that allows a greater dynamic range of exposures (the range of values between light and dark areas) than normal digital imaging techniques. The intention of HDRI is to accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from direct sunlight to shadows.
he has won so many award!

more on wikipedia

His name is Trey Ratcliff.He is one of the best HDR photographers in the world.His well known works are really haunting me and his site are really popular which 300,000 unique visits per month(that is amazing)!
He also makes some good hdr tutorial.Check his stunning work below!

I am known generally for my interpretation of HDR photography, for which I have a tutorial there on the right. I grew up blind in one eye and this might have changed the way I views the world. I don’t know. It’s hard to be objective about the way one’s brain was wired. My background is in computer science and math, so I bring an algorithm-like process to capturing the scene in such a way that it evokes memories in a palpable manner.

quote from his site(about me)








* Smithsonian Magazine Category Winner - Americana - Photograph in exhibit at Smithsonian in DC
* Smithsonian Magazine Finalist - The Natural World - Photograph in exhibit at Smithsonian in DC
* 2007 Weblog Awards Nominee for Photography
* 2008 Blogger’s Choice Awards Nominee - Hottest Daddy Blogger
* 2008 Blogger’s Choice Awards Nominee - Best Photography Blog
* 2008 Blogger’s Choice Awards Nominee - Best Travel Blog

check out his site!click here.
His portfolio.

found his work at Designyoutrust.

0 Responses to "Awasome HDR!"

Post a Comment

Type your comment here, I'll try my best, to reply!