Hello World!

.Hey There! My name is Hafidz a.k.a Starlight86, i'm writer of this blog. I live in Malaysia and and have been blogging since 2008. Currently i'm working as computer system instructor but i love to design. In my free time I like to read, surf the web and discover new random things. I do draw,my passion is art..my tools of trade is photoshop,gimp,illustrator and inkscape..I'm a self taught and i learn all these thing from internet.You can follow me via Twitter or just email me at hafidzali2009(at)gmail.com



P/S: I enjoy listening to music while posting. If you like Muse, this song is Hysteria. Enjoys

Muse-Hysteria

9 Responses to "Hello World!"

Leendert said... March 28, 2009 at 4:45 AM

Hi,
The GIMP tutorials on this blog are so good!

My question: Can I translate the tutorials too Dutch? (For our Dutch GIMP community dutchgimpers.nl)

Thank you!

Regards,
leendert

Starlight86 said... April 11, 2009 at 12:45 AM

hello Leendert, you can translate my tutorial and it would be nice if u credit back to this blog. thanks

Dan said... May 24, 2009 at 12:16 AM

Hello Starlight86,

I'm one of the mebers from a German Gimp community.

Our community is very active with Gimp and we always look around to find new inspirations for our works with Gimp.

Would you allow me to translate your tutorials into German to show our community what can bee done in Gimp?

I would include your name and a link to your blog.

Thanks very much in advance for your respond.

Pls respond to: daniel2301@gmail.com

Cheers
Dan

Starlight86 said... May 24, 2009 at 4:39 AM

hello Dani. You can translate my tutorial and thanks for visiting this blog.

The House of AZ said... August 9, 2009 at 7:33 PM

wuih.. melayu dapat blogs of note.. congrats bro!

thanks for the tutorials! Since i'm VERY new to GIMP, I'll probably drop by often in the future.

Starlight86 said... August 9, 2009 at 8:21 PM

thank bro sebab singgah kat blog nih...aku pun xsangka leh dapat lam list blog of note..


nice to hear another malaysian using gimp too..kalo blh nk wat komuniti gimp malaysia pasnih..:)

josue latortue said... November 13, 2009 at 9:58 AM

I noticed recently that Gimp-tutorials.net have been taking a really long time posting up tutorials. So I decided to take action and create a blog of my own (Gimptutorialz.blogspot.com). I have visited your blogs and realized the passion you have for graphic design. I would like your permission to put up all of your tutorials on Gimptutorialz.blogspot.com. If you accept, I will put a link back to your website for every post I get from you. I will also list you as one of my partners. Comment down here to discuss this any further. If you would like to post tutorials on Gimptutorialz than you are Welcome to do so!

MrsFena313 said... April 28, 2010 at 6:14 AM

do you have an account on deviantart.com

if so please post your link

mines is mrsfena313.deviantart.com

i just did a version of the parrot tut i will post it soon on my account

syahzul said... July 30, 2011 at 8:52 AM

nice la bro. aku pun guna photohop jugak, tapi dah nak tukar ke open source, dari OS sampailah image editor, baru tau rupanya ada expert gimp dari malaysia. terima kasih byk2.

Post a Comment

Type your comment here, I'll try my best, to reply!