YourFonts.com


I was looking for a website, that I could create a font, of my handwriting. I came across a site called yourfonts.com and gave it a try. It's actually a pretty cool system, you print out a template, and write in the letters in each of the letters boxes. I made the mistake of not following the guidelines, so when I scanned the template into my computer, all my letters were off. I finally got it on my second try.

So after you fill the template out, you scan it in to your computer, and upload it to yourfonts. Give it some time (on average it took my fonts about 1-2 minutes to be created) and you have your own personal font, of your handwriting! Another thing you can do, if you have a tablet, like a Wacom, you can load the template in Gimp, Photoshop, or another image editing software, and write the letters directly on to the template. It's important that if you use a pencil, to make your lines dark. I recommend using a dark pen (like a Sharpie) so that the lines are dark enough and you can insure a quality copy. Before going ahead and making the fonts, I recommend reading all the info on the website, so your font can come out as nice as possible.

Here is an example of my template that I uploaded to the website.


Click HERE if you would like to download my font, I created, so you can get a good idea of what this website does, before you go ahead and create your own font. Here is a sample of my font.


Have fun with this site!

5 Responses to "YourFonts.com"

Jakub said... March 7, 2009 at 3:55 PM

hafidz, your blog is amazing
cheers :D

Anonymous said... March 8, 2009 at 1:44 AM

cool

Anonymous said... March 8, 2009 at 1:44 AM

nice

Starlight86 said... March 8, 2009 at 3:07 AM

@jake

thanks for ur support..keep visiting this blog jake :)

Anonymous said... March 10, 2009 at 7:37 PM

awk...

update sy pnya blog add...

@ amieyalen.cyrildason.com

:D

Post a Comment

Type your comment here, I'll try my best, to reply!