Articles and Tutorials #1

This post is a review of some of my favorite articles/tutorial for today.

I just read an interesting article over artbistro site called Survive an All Nighter by Grant Friedman a.k.a Colorburned. An article rationalizing the nocturnal life-style.




Awesome post at Spoongraphics blog. Twitter Background Design How-To and Best Practices. Nice one!




My favorite tutorial for this week is from photoshoptutorials.ws site. Combine Photo Elements to Create a Surreal Photo Manipulation. Check it out. Recomended tutorial for beginner and intermediate photoshop user.

This Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to use a variety of color, lighting, and cut and paste techniques to create a surreal photo manipulation. Combine your creativity with these Photoshop techniques to create your own photo manipulation artworks.



0 Responses to "Articles and Tutorials #1"

Post a Comment

Type your comment here, I'll try my best, to reply!