News: Easy Navigation

tq


When I first designed and customize the blog I admitted I had no clue what I was doing. I'm really new to blogging. During the first three month, I learned how to hack blogger page and I have redesigned the layout blog twice. I used Gimp to create my blog header..Now PA BLOG approaching six month and with the new year I'm planning to create my own site (my own domain and not using blogspot anymore)-maybe in next three month because i'm still looking for a partner and i had discuss with some of my friend here to combine with me to built a new design site.


If you're following PA blog, you will noticed that this blog have new features and widget such as search box and wowzio widget(i really like this widget). You can click at the widget to see recent article.

Last but not least, I want to say thank you very much for visiting this small blog. I really appreciate it..:)


1 Response to "News: Easy Navigation"

aleh said... January 5, 2009 at 6:11 PM

wow...very impresif..i'm waiting for your own domain blog..

Post a Comment

Type your comment here, I'll try my best, to reply!