Video: Stanley Kubrick’s epic 2001: A Space Odyssey Scene

I found this video via Signalnoise.

This is Stanley Kubrick’s epic 2001: A Space Odyssey..do you know that this film released in 1968.(This movie is almost 40 years)
In 1960's people used to believe that by the end of the 20th century mankind would explore the Universe..that couldn't wrong..

I've watched this movie long ago and this part was always be my favorite in the movie. Do you noticed that the way Kubrick told the story in the film, he was trying to let the movie tell the story in it's own thoughtful and different way...

and the mystery made it even more awesome!!







Click here to go to Kubrick 2001: The space odyssey explained

0 Responses to "Video: Stanley Kubrick’s epic 2001: A Space Odyssey Scene"

Post a Comment

Type your comment here, I'll try my best, to reply!