Making the brush!

Hello guy, today I'll share to you my workflow on how i made my custom hand drawn swirl photoshop brush..Check it out!


I'm drawing straightly using pen ( sometime i started drawing using pencil and then trace it back with pen)



i'm using a black pen, drawing paper that suitable for ink,watercolour..



i like to made a simple swirl like this..




After that i'll scan it to my computer and open the image in photoshop. Some of my friend ask me why don't i trace it in illustrator? Actually i'm too lazy to do that and btw i want to make a hand drawn effect..But if u interesting to trace my hand drawn swirl in illustrator i would love to send u my JPEG files..lol..

In photoshop,i adjust some brightness of the image and play with little contrast..



Than i'll remove the white background of my drawing and left only the swirl..save it as brush.(To save as brush go to Edit>Defines brush preset)



Finish and i'm start using it for some photomanipulation..



If you interesting to use my brush you can download my 2 set of brush HERE for free..


0 Responses to "Making the brush!"

Post a Comment

Type your comment here, I'll try my best, to reply!