Inspiration : Parkour!!

Yesterday,i've watched some outrageous and crazy jump video by Parkour jumper...so i made little research about it...so check it out..

What is Parkour?

Parkour is an activity with the aim of moving from one point to another as efficiently and quickly as possible, using principally the abilities of the human body.Parkour focuses on practicing efficient movements to develop one's body and mind to be able to overcome obstacles in an emergency..read more at wikipedia.

I'm not promoting Parkour. I admired Parkour jumper because they risk they life and limb to fulfil their love for the sport..yeaa...it gives me some inspiration to do something beyond my limit.Allow me to introduce Chase Armitage, one of most popular Parkour jumper out there.




About Chase Armitage

"To move forward in life we must have a goal. When you set goals you have somewhere to go, a purpose."

I have always trained in the disciplines of parkour, Free running and Martial arts because I truly love them, regardless. I would find myself doing this till the day I can no longer try. At the age of 18 I got my first part in a commercial, It was my dream to be involved with TV/Film as I have so much interest and passion from all aspects of it. From then on I have worked on promoting myself and getting my work out to the world to share what I love, to show what is possible with hard work and dedication..quote from Chase Armitage site


Check out this awesome Parkour video.Another video after the jump! ;P





3Run-The Frontier



3RUN Forever free



chase armitage XBOX "Slip"(chase armitage features in XBOX commercial)



Rani Float commercial



LKXA Commercial ft. Chase Armitage



SkyNative Freerunning - This is My Path

Freerunning, Parkour and Acrobatics video performed by Levi Meeuwenberg (SkyNative) of "The Tribe" Team



2 scenes from french movie Yamakasi.





you might be interesting to read this

The Bill: Interview with Chase Armitage


0 Responses to "Inspiration : Parkour!!"

Post a Comment

Type your comment here, I'll try my best, to reply!