Video:I live On The moon

I live On The moon video by Yannick Puig..Must watch these..




Yannick Puig is the director, designer and animator of the music video entitled "I live on the moon" (music by Kwoon).Yannick wrote on his website "In 'I lived on the moon', a father speaks to his son. He explains how his life was on the moon. A place filled with flying snakes, fireflies and three tailed monkeys. A beautiful place, safe and far away from the human culture. A place for imagination, a place in which you'll find the entrance only if you open your mind." The video also incorporates crazy sunkillers who are said to represent violence and the human madness.


Don't forget to check his blog.Click here and his Myspace..

0 Responses to "Video:I live On The moon"

Post a Comment

Type your comment here, I'll try my best, to reply!