Inspiration: Done

Done is a personal daily design site running by Jonas Buntenbruch, a graphic designer/illustrator from Kassel,Germany. His work is awesome and beautifull, so you should definitely check it out (worth to visit)..Click HERE to go to his site.


DONE is my personal daily design workout for 2008.
Every day I will flex my design skills by creating one piece in 30 to 60 minutes. The presented works range from scrap and sketches to photos, typographic experiments and random creative masturbation.

DONE is also a challenge to test if I can produce visuals on a daily basis. I hope to gather ideas and sketches which otherwise would be lost to preserve them and to provide inspiration.

Certainly DONE is also an online sketchbook. And just like the analogue counterpart, the quality may fluctuate a little and collaborations will be done. Have a look!

quoted from Done site


Also don't forget to check
Jonas Buntenbruch at Behance

0 Responses to "Inspiration: Done"

Post a Comment

Type your comment here, I'll try my best, to reply!