web of the day! #2

Sorry for not posting in last 2 day.I were busy with some project at class.Here i updated my post with some of my favorite site and article that i read last week and today.check them out!

Olympic ceremony at Boston dot com



The grooves of the city



Creative ads at Dark roasted blend



Electric Art-Creative Retouching and 3D



James White interview at funkyou dot com



Why Microsoft and Intel tried to kill the XO $100 laptop



Tutorials we heart



Best of the week #25 at abduzeedo



Fabio Sasso interview at fuel creative



Top 50 graphic design blogs updated at davidairey dot com



Neublack site



Guiborchert(this one i found via ffffound)



Creative retouching article at computer arts





hope u like my post!

0 Responses to "web of the day! #2"

Post a Comment

Type your comment here, I'll try my best, to reply!